Police Investigate Shots Fired At Georgetown Residence
Halton Police officers have responded to the events that transpired earlier this afternoon (Feb. 26), where shots were reportedly fired at a Garrison Square residence in Georgetown.
Police allege that shortly before 4 p.m., officers, the Tactical Rescue Unit and the Canine Unit arrived at the residence where shots were reportedly fired, to find several shell casings nearby.
No reports of injuries were found in relation the incident.
Witnesses report a suspect fleeing the area in a white or silver, newer model Honda Accord or Hyundai, in an unknown direction.
The suspect is described as male, approximately 5’9”, wearing a dark grey hoodie with a possible darker coloured jacket, and reportedly was was seen with a black handgun.
A responsible party has yet to be identified and no weapon has been recovered.
Halton police say the investigation is ongoing.
- Police Seeking Witness Following Sexual Assault Incident in Burlington
- Burlington Resident Rich After Winning Massive Lotto Prize
- A Frightening New Scam is Scaring Halton Residents into Giving Up Private Information
- Multiple Lanes Blocked Due To Collision On QEW In Burlington
- Here’s When L.L. Bean is Opening in Oakville