Police Investigating After Bus Shelter Intentionally Run Over in Milton
Police are investigating after a woman was spotted “driving erratically” after she reportedly crashed into a bus shelter, police say.
Halton police say a female driver crashed into a bus shelter in front of an apartment building located at 81 Millside Drive in Milton.
Police say initial reports indicate that the woman might have crashed into the shelter on purpose.
“It looks like the female driver intentionally drove into it and was driving around the area erratically,” police told inhalton.com.
No injuries have been reported in connection with the incident.
Police say the shelter was unoccupied at the time of the incident.
In a recent tweet, police said the driver has been charged with careless driving.
The District Response Unit is currently investigating a single motor vehicle collision with a bus shelter. Shelter was unoccupied at the time. No injuries. Driver charged with Careless Driving. #1DRUroadsafety ^ss pic.twitter.com/bBSBzfSJrF— HRPS Milt HHills (@HRPSMiltHH) November 27, 2018
- BREAKING UPDATE: Alleged Killer of 11-Year-Old Girl in Hospital with Gunshot Wound
- PHOTOS: Possible Impaired Driver Stopped in Gunpoint Takedown in Burlington
- Police Searching for Teen Last Seen in Oakville
- This Poop-Themed Restaurant is Coming to Oakville
- UPDATE: Significant Snowfall in the Forecast for all of Halton