Police Investigating Alleged Assault at Walmart in Milton
Halton Police are investigating an alleged assault that reportedly took place at a Walmart location in Milton.
Earlier today (April 23, 2019) Halton Police responded to the following tweet.
The Facebook post notes that the victim was allegedly assaulted between 3:30 and 4 p.m. on April 22, at the Walmart located at James Snow Parkway and Steeles Avenue.
The post alleges that a suspect - who was described in the post as a 5’6” woman with black hair, who is in her mid-30s, and was allegedly wearing a maroon hoodie - first bumped into the victim’s four-year-old daughter.
The alleged victim thought this was an accident and ignored it.
However, it is then alleged the suspect ran towards the victim and hit her. The victim alleges that the suspect punched her in the face four times repeatedly.
“This incident has left me with a swollen face and severe pain on the left side of my face,” reads the Facebook post.
Halton Police could not confirm the details of the alleged assault. However, police are investigating.
Ayesha, this investigation is ongoing at this time. Thank you for sharing your concerns with us. ^jh— Halton Police (@HaltonPolice) April 23, 2019
- Halton Police in Search of a Male Suspect Following an Alleged Walmart Shoplifting Incident
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Alleged Sexual Assault Incident in Burlington
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Brutal Alleged Assault
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Sexual Assault Incident in Oakville
- Halton Police Searching for Two Suspects Following Incident at Milton Walmart