Police Investigating Armed Robbery in Burlington
Officers are investigating a robbery that happened on Friday, November 16 at a jewelry store in Burlington.
Police say that around 4:25 p.m. a male suspect with a black handgun entered Luxe Jewellery, located at 5111 New Street, and confronted the store’s lone employee.
The suspect allegedly stole several pieces of jewelry from the display cases before leaving the area on foot.
Police describe the suspect as a male with a light complexion, between 25 and 35 years old, 5’10, with an average build and scruffy facial hair.
He was wearing red Adidas pants, a dark jacket, black gloves, white running shoes, and placed the jewelry into a black backpack.
Anyone with information that can assist the investigation is asked to contact police at 905-825-4747, ext. 2350.
Photo courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- A New Highway is Moving Forward in the GTA
- Driver Facing Charges After Sitting at Green Light in Burlington for Too Long
- Lanes Blocked On QEW Toronto Bound Due To Collision In Oakville
- Lanes Blocked On QEW Due To Collision In Oakville
- Suspect Arrested After Stealing Tip Jar From Tamp Coffee in Burlington