Police Investigating Assault at Milton Elementary School
Halton police are investigating after a student was assaulted at a Milton elementary school, prompting a hold and secure.
The incident took place on Nov. 28 at Sam Sherratt Public School at 649 Laurier Ave.
Student was assaulted by an unknown suspect at the back of the school property during lunch.
The suspect uttered a racial slur and fled on foot, said investigators, adding the student wasn’t injured.
Patrol officers and the canine unit responded and conducted a thorough search of the area, which turned up empty.
The suspect is described as a male, 6-feet tall with a medium to muscular build.
His race is unknown. The man was wearing a ‘Guy Fawkes’ style mask which has a pale face with moustache and goatee.
He was dressed in all black with grey and white running shoes.
The suspect was last seen at the back of Sam Sherratt School property.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact Detective Constable Mark Brewster of the 1 District Criminal Investigations Bureau at 905-825-4747 ext 2428.
Tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers “See something, Hear something, Say something” at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS), through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca, or by texting “Tip201” with your message to 274637 (crimes).
- Suspect Charged in Milton School Break-In
- UPDATE: Two Children Injured in Elementary School Stabbing in Milton
- Police Searching For Suspect After 13-Year-Old Male Was Sexually Assaulted in Burlington
- Teacher From Oakville Facing Sex Assault Charges at Milton School
- Suspect Sought Following Sexual Assault Incident in Milton