Police Investigating Assault in Burlington
Halton Regional Police were contacted last (Jan. 13) night at around 11:50 p.m. regarding a report of an assault at an address on Tyandaga Park Drive in Burlington.
.@HRPSBurl investigating an assault on Tyandaga Park Drive in Burlington. Male in his 40's transported by @HaltonMedics207 to Hamilton General Hospital with a head injury. @HaltonPolice Forensic Identification Unit on scene. pic.twitter.com/8Ioby0w1zW— DR (@Media371) January 14, 2019
Police went to an address and located one male victim with a head injury. The victim was transported to Hamilton General Hospital for assessment. The injuries are considered not life-threatening.
No arrests have been made but police have identified a suspect and the investigation is ongoing.
- Halton Police Searching For Missing Three-Year-Old Boy In Milton
- For All Canadian Breaking Bad Fans This is Disappointing
- Justin Trudeau Still Preferred Prime Minister After Blackface Photos
- Police Say Car Thieves are Targeting SUVs in Oakville
- Here's How Much You'll Pay with a First Time Home Buyer's Incentive in Halton
- Overnight Stabbing in Burlington Sends Victim to Hospital
- PHOTOS: Motorcyclist Transported To Hospital After Collision In Oakville
- PHOTOS: Two Elderly Women Transported To Hospital After Being Struck In Oakville
- Police Investigating Alleged Assault at Walmart in Milton
- Police Searching For Suspect After 13-Year-Old Male Was Sexually Assaulted in Burlington