Police Investigating Bank Robbery in Burlington
Halton Regional Police have confirmed they are investigating a bank robbery in Burlington.
According to police, the incident occurred at the ScotiaBank branch on Walkers Line and New Street shortly after 4 pm.
Numerous officers are on the scene searching for the suspect; police are not advising of any road closures at this time.
More information to follow.
- Desperation for Rentals Reaches Fever Pitch in Halton
- UPDATE: Oakville Regional and Town Councillor Refuses to Step Down After In-Laws Charged by OPP
- Police Searching for Suspect Wanted on Warrants for Assault and Failing to Attend Court
- Oakville Residents Charged Following Municipal Election Investigation
- Gas Prices Expected to Drop in Halton Soon