Police Investigating Collision in Oakville That Resulted in Flooding
Halton Police are investigating a collision in Oakville that caused some flooding.
Police responded to this single-vehicle collision, which occurred on Queen Mary Drive, around 9:15 a.m. today (March 20).
According to police, a vehicle struck a hydrant which caused flooding to some neighbourhood units.
At this time, injuries are believed to be non-life threatening.
.@HaltonPolice investigating a single vehicle collision on Queen Mary Drive in Oakville. Vehicle struck a hydrant which then flooded a nearby apartment building. Patient suffered a medical episode before the collision #BurlON pic.twitter.com/Vlajuaznw6— Andrew Collins (@ACollinsPhoto) March 20, 2019
We will provide more details as they become available.
- Police Investigating Single Vehicle Collision in Burlington
- Police Investigating Motor Vehicle Collision in Burlington
- Police Investigating After Vehicle Crashes Into Halton Hills Home
- Delays Expected Following Single Vehicle Collision in Burlington
- Police Investigating Vehicle Rollover Due To Collision In Milton