Police investigating dead body found in Burlington
Halton Regional Police Services (HRPS) are investigating a dead body found in Burlington.
Earlier tonight, HRPS found a body in the ice in a viaduct in the area of Grahams Lane and Legion Road.
Due to the fact the investigation is on-going, no information regarding the identity of the deceased has been released.
According to HRPS, there is currently no immediate threat to public safety.
- Three Oakville teens arrested following robbery and assault
- Halton Police issue warning after 'intentional collisions' from vehicle thieves
- First glimpse of Canada’s true COVID-19 infection rate expected mid-July
- Burlington's Walk Off The Earth releases latest viral hit ahead of Canada Day
- House of the Week: 6 beds and 6 baths in South Oakville
- Police investigating body found in Oakville
- Halton police investigating body found in Lake Ontario in Burlington
- Dead body found near Guelph Line intersection: Halton Police
- UPDATE: Circumstances regarding body found near Burlington Lift Bridge not considered suspicious
- Body Found in Water Near Burlington Pier