Police Investigating Robbery at Milton Gas Station
Police are investigating following an alleged robbery at a Milton gas station.
Halton police allege that around 5:00 a.m on Friday, Sept. 21, 2018, an armed robbery occurred at the Petro Canada located at 620 Thompson Road South in the Town of Milton.
Police say a lone male entered the gas station in possession of a handgun.
The suspect demanded money from the cash registers from two employees that were present, police say.
Police say the suspect obtained money and ran from the store.
He was last seen heading west on Derry Road.
No injuries were reported in connection with the incident.
Police say the suspect is described as a black male over 6’ tall with a slim build. He was last seen wearing a black long sleeved shirt, black pants and black gloves. He was also wearing a black face covering.
Police are asking anyone with information regarding this incident to contact Detective Constable Lindsay Murray of the 1 District Criminal Investigations Bureau at 905-825-4747 ext. 2450.
- 33-Year-Old Female Driver Charged After Travelling From Milton to Oakville at Insane Speed
- Suspect Charged Following Burlington Shooting
- Victim of Burlington Shooting Identified As EMS Dispatcher
- Here’s What’s Coming to Netflix Canada in September 2019
- All Lanes Blocked on QEW Following Collision in Burlington
- Police Searching For Suspect Following Gas Station Robbery in Oakville
- Police Investigating Armed Gas Station Robbery in Oakville
- Halton Police Investigating Christmas Eve Gas Station Robbery in Oakville
- Police Investigating Armed Robbery at Milton Cell Phone Store
- Police Searching for Suspect of Gas Station Robbery in Burlington