Police Investigating Serious Collision in Burlington
Halton Police are currently investigating a serious collision that has occurred in Burlington.
According to police, the collision occurred at the intersection of Guelph Line and Upper Middle Road.
As a result, only southbound traffic is currently moving through.
Serious collision investigation ongoing, intersection of Guelph Line/Upper Middle Rd Burlington. Only southbound traffic moving through. Police expected to be on scene for several hours. Pls avoid the area. ^kb— Halton Police (@HaltonPolice) June 14, 2019
Police are expected to be on scene for several hours and people have been advised to avoid the area.
We will provide updates as they become available.
UPDATE:Police say a motorcycle and vehicle were involved.
Collision investigation ongoing Guelph Ln/Upper Middle Rd, intersection remains closed, pls avoid the area. ^kb— Halton Police (@HaltonPolice) June 14, 2019
- Police are searching for a missing 10-year-old girl from Oakville
- Thousands take to Burlington streets to march against racism
- Streets closing for march against anti-Black racism in Burlington
- Burlington City Council votes to modify parks and beach operations amid COVID-19
- Looming cold front will bring an end to scorching hot temperatures in Halton
- Police Investigating Collision in Burlington
- Halton Police Investigating Serious Motorcycle Collision In Oakville
- Police close part of Upper Middle Rd in Oakville for investigation
- Oakville Intersection Closed Following Police Investigation
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist Suffers Serious Injuries Following Collision in Burlington