Police investigating single-vehicle collision in Burlington
Halton first responders are dealing with a collision in Burlington.
Earlier tonight, a car with four passengers crashed into a pole in the area of Guelph Line and New Street.
.@HaltonPolice have closed ththe intersection of Guelph Line/ New Street for a single vehicle into pole. 4 patients, one extricated by @BurlingtonFire @HaltonMedics207. Police investigating the involvement of drugs as a cause in the collision #BurlON pic.twitter.com/hKODiKKyCx— Andrew Collins (@ACollinsPhoto) February 14, 2020
Paramedics are treating the people involved, and the extent of their injuries—if any—is unknown at this time.
Halton Regional Police Services are investigating the driver to determine if drugs or alcohol were involved.
- Ontario says more heath providers can reopen including dentists, optometrists
- Rainfall advisory issued for Burlington, Milton, Oakville
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Conservation Halton implementing reservation system for public parks
- City of Burlington redesigns some services as province eases COVID-19 restrictions
- Police Investigating Single Vehicle Collision in Burlington
- PHOTOS: Police Investigating Multi-Vehicle Collision in Burlington
- Guelph Line closed due to collision in Milton
- Police Investigating Motor Vehicle Collision in Burlington
- Halton Police Investigating Collision Involving Two Police Cruisers In Burlington