Police Investigating Suspicious Package at Pearson International Airport
Police are investigating a suspicious package at Pearson Airport in Mississauga.
Peel police say a call regarding the package came in at 1:05 p.m.
#PRP call received at 1:05 p.m.— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) July 18, 2018
PIA road closed to T1 ground level. for suspicious package.
Further updates to follow.
Police say the Pearson International Airport road is closed to the Terminal 1 ground level.
Updates to follow.
- Three Vehicles Involved in Collision in Milton
- Man Arrested in Oakville for Carjacking, Kidnapping 96 Year Old Woman
- Oakville House of the Week: Chic and Rustic $2 Mil Bronte East Home
- House of the Week: $2.8 Mil Burlington Home That Overlooks the Water
- Popular Cafe Opens Inside Oakville Grocery Store
- Police Called to Investigate Suspicious Package in Burlington
- Five-Vehicle Crash Involving Police Cruiser at Pearson Airport
- Vehicle Thefts on the Rise at Pearson International Airport
- Pearson Airport is Preparing For The Worst
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Pearson Airport Baggage Handlers and Ground Crew on Strike