Police Look to ID Georgetown Break-In Suspects
A trio of suspects are being sought following an break-in at a Georgetown home.
The incident took place during the early morning hours on Sept. 2 along Bishop Crt,
The suspects forced their way into the home, stealing multiple video game consoles and a Visa debit card.
They then filled up at an Esso gas station on Guelph St., using the stolen card to pay.
At least three suspects were involved, say Halton police.
The first suspect is a white male standing 6-foot-2. He was wearing a black hoodie, black hat with a white logo, blue T-shirt, black pants and black and white shoes.
The second suspect is a black male standing 6-foot-3. He was wearing sunglasses on top of his head, camouflage jacket and shirt, blue jeans, and black and white shoes.
There’s no image of the third suspect, who’s possibly male, wearing a dark hoodie, dark pants, white shoes, a white scarf covering his/her face, and a red backpack.
Anyone with information is asked to phone Det.-Const. Simon Burden at 905-825-4747 ext. 2116 with the 1 District criminal investigations bureau or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
Images courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- LATEST: Ontario up to 3,630 confirmed cases, with 131 in Halton
- All Burlington parks closed to vehicular access in response to COVID-19
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, 100 cases confirmed in Halton
- Province issues another emergency alert in response to COVID-19
- Will COVID-19 affect Halton house prices?