Police Look to Identify Man in Milton Park
Halton police are asking for the public’s help in identifying a man who was at a Milton park.
The incident took place on Aug. 17 at 4 p.m.
A witness told police that the unknown male attended the Scott Neighbourhood Park - East, at 143 Scott Blvd.
There were children playing in the splash pad and several witnesses in the park at the time.
The unknown male put his bike against a bench in the park and began to stretch his arms with an orange resistance or exercise band.
The male stood up in front of witnesses, between both benches, blocking the view to the splash pad.
While facing the kids at the splash pad, the male began to stretch his arms with the band.
Then he began to loosen his belt and lower his zipper on his shorts.
He placed both of his hands inside his shorts, moving them back and forth, while still facing the splash pad.
After a minute or two, he sat back down on the benches before leaving on his bike.
The male is described as non-white and roughly 40-years-old.
He appeared to be of Asian descent with short, puffy black hair, a heavy build, weighing more than 220 pounds and standing about 5-foot-6.
The man was wearing black sunglasses a red collared T-shirt with Ronaldo #7 on the back.
He had green or dark beige shorts with pockets on the side, a brown belt, and black and red New Balance running shoes.
Police are asking the male or anyone who may have additional information pertaining to this incident to contact Det.-Const. Dylan Price of the 1 District criminal investigations bureau at 905-825-4747 ext. 2456.
Tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers “See something? Hear something? Know something? Contact Crime Stoppers” at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca
Photo courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- Burlington Declares a Climate Emergency
- Two Suspects Sought Following Cheese Wheel Theft at Fortinos in Burlington
- 18 Restaurants That Will Give You Free Food On Your Birthday Near Halton
- Another Retail Cannabis Store Could be Coming to Burlington
- PHOTOS: Driving Caught Travelling at High Speed on Rural Road in Halton
- Halton Police in Search of a Male Suspect Following an Alleged Walmart Shoplifting Incident
- Halton Police Seeking Public’s Help in Locating Male Last Seen in Oakville
- Police Searching For Suspect After 13-Year-Old Male Was Sexually Assaulted in Burlington
- Suspect Exposed Himself in Oakville: Police
- Can You ID This Burlington Suspect for Halton Police?