Police Looking for Elderly Woman Suffering From Dementia in Oakville
Police are looking for an elderly woman who they say is suffering from dementia.
Halton police say 73-year-old Beverly Dueck was last seen in the Eigth Line and Upper Middle Road area in Oakville.
Police say she may be operating a 1999 brown Toyota Camry. The license plate is 860WDA.
Dueck is described as a white female who is 5’2” and 175 pounds. She has short grey hair and was last seen wearing black capri pants and a pink sweater.
Anyone who sees her is asked to call police.
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park in Milton
- Police seeking witnesses in attempted theft in Milton
- Opinion: Ford government exposes animals to more abuse
- Police searching for missing Burlington man with medical conditions
- Karahi Point, Pioneer of Traditional Karahi in Canada, Opens New Restaurant