Police Looking for Missing Woman With Alzheimer's in Halton Hills
Police are looking for a missing woman who reportedly has Alzheimer’s disease.
Halton police say they’re looking for 63-year-old Susan Currie, who is described as white, 5’2” and 110 pounds. She has short brown hair and was last seen wearing white boots and a checkered jacket.
Police say she was last seen walking into a corn field near 2nd Line Nassagaweya, south of 25 Side Road.
Anyone who sees her is asked to call police.
UPDATE: Police say Currie has been located.
- Suspect Arrested Following Child Luring Investigation in Burlington
- Police Searching for Milton-Based Contractor Following Verbal Assault Incident
- Peel Police Advising The Public Of On-Going "Emergency Scam"
- Mississauga Man Charged in Relation to Gunpoint Robbery in Oakville
- 5 Affordable Couple Getaways Near Halton