Police Looking For Suspects Who Allegedly Used Child to Commit Theft in Oakville
Police are investigating an alleged Oakville theft that reportedly involved a child.
Halton police say that on July 23, unknown suspects entered the Walmart located at 234 Hays Boulevard in Oakville in the company of a young male child.
Police allege that the two suspects orchestrated a theft that involved the child stealing merchandise valued at $1000.65.
Police say the first suspect is described as a 20-year-old (approximately) white female who 5'6-5'8 and 200 pounds with long, straight red hair. She was seen wearing a blue tank top with the slogan ‘Small Town Girl’ and black tights. She was also carrying a brown Coach satchel.
The second suspect is described as a 40-year-old (approximately) white woman who is 5'6-5'8 and 225 pounds with dirty blonde hair pulled up. She was seen wearing a black tank top with the slogan ‘Strong and Sexy’ and black shorts. She was carrying a large brown purse.
Police say a tattoo is visible on her right forearm.
Anyone with any information is asked to contact Cst. M. Dykstra, Retail Theft Unit, 30 division, 905 825 4747 Ext. 2351 or Michael [dot] Dykstra [at] haltonpolice [dot] ca
- UPDATE: Police Explosives Disposal Unit on Scene in Oakville
- Popular Clothing Store Gets its First North American Outlet in Halton Hills
- Some Facebook Users are Experiencing Major Difficulties
- Toronto Premium Outlets’ First Full-Service Restaurant Has Arrived
- Collision on the QEW in Oakville Causing Delays
- Police Searching for Suspects Following Massive iPhone Theft
- Halton Police Looking for Two Shoplifting Suspects Following Alleged Theft in Oakville
- Police Searching for Suspects Following Alleged Purse Theft
- Police Searching for Suspects Following Massive iPhone Theft in Oakville
- Police Seek LCBO Shoplifting Suspects in Burlington