Police Looking For Witnesses After Cyclist Struck in Oakville
Witnesses are being asked to come forward after a cyclist was struck in Oakville and sent to hospital.
The incident took place on July 21 at 2:20 p.m.
A 56-year-old woman told police she was cycling southbound on Nottinghill Gate near Pilgrims Way when a vehicle collided with her.
The woman fell onto the road and was later assisted by passersby.
Paramedics treated the woman before transporting her to hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
The investigation is ongoing by the collision reconstruction unit.
Witnesses who haven’t yet provided a statement to police are asked to phone 905-825-4747 ext. 5065 or CrimeStoppers at 1-800 222-8477.
File photo courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About the Ontario Racquet Club Near Oakville
- Truck Carrying a Number of Bicycles Stopped in Burlington
- OPP Warning Drivers Of Traffic Hazard On Highway 401 In Milton
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville
- Collision on the QEW Causing Major Delays in Oakville