Police Looking For Witnesses After Cyclist Struck in Oakville
Witnesses are being asked to come forward after a cyclist was struck in Oakville and sent to hospital.
The incident took place on July 21 at 2:20 p.m.
A 56-year-old woman told police she was cycling southbound on Nottinghill Gate near Pilgrims Way when a vehicle collided with her.
The woman fell onto the road and was later assisted by passersby.
Paramedics treated the woman before transporting her to hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
The investigation is ongoing by the collision reconstruction unit.
Witnesses who haven’t yet provided a statement to police are asked to phone 905-825-4747 ext. 5065 or CrimeStoppers at 1-800 222-8477.
File photo courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- Three Vehicles Involved in Collision in Milton
- Man Arrested in Oakville for Carjacking, Kidnapping 96 Year Old Woman
- Oakville House of the Week: Chic and Rustic $2 Mil Bronte East Home
- Popular Cafe Opens Inside Oakville Grocery Store
- House of the Week: $2.8 Mil Burlington Home That Overlooks the Water