Police Looking to ID Alleged Car Thief After Officer Injured in Stolen Vehicle Collision in Burlington
Police have released a photo of the reported car thief after two collisions related to a vehicle theft Thursday afternoon in Burlington.
Around 2:40 p.m., a vehicle crashed into a pole in the area of King and Plains Road East.
According to Halton police, a dispute then broke out between two people in regards to the crash. Eventually, one of the males involved entered a different vehicle and drove away, heading eastbound on Plains.
The vehicle, presumed to be stolen, then collided with the back of a police car at the intersection of Maple and Fairview.
The vehicle fled the scene.
One officer was taken to hospital with minor injuries.
- Huge Snowfall Set to Hit Halton This Weekend
- These Are Some of the Strangest Objects Found on the GO Train
- Halton Paramedics Respond to Multi-Vehicle Collision in Oakville
- Major Road Closed Following Crash in Oakville
- Police Searching for Suspects Following Real Canadian Superstore Incident in Oakville
- Officer Injured in Stolen Vehicle Collision in Burlington
- PHOTOS: Police ID Burlington Suspect After Officer Injured in Alleged Carjacking
- Stolen Vehicle Involved in Burlington Crash
- Halton Police Continue Hunt for Burlington Carjacking Suspect
- Driver Flees After Striking Police Vehicle in Burlington