Police Looking to ID Alleged Car Thief After Officer Injured in Stolen Vehicle Collision in Burlington
Police have released a photo of the reported car thief after two collisions related to a vehicle theft Thursday afternoon in Burlington.
Around 2:40 p.m., a vehicle crashed into a pole in the area of King and Plains Road East.
According to Halton police, a dispute then broke out between two people in regards to the crash. Eventually, one of the males involved entered a different vehicle and drove away, heading eastbound on Plains.
The vehicle, presumed to be stolen, then collided with the back of a police car at the intersection of Maple and Fairview.
The vehicle fled the scene.
One officer was taken to hospital with minor injuries.The investigation is ongoing.Halton police say that anyone with information should call police at (905) 825-4747 x2316.UPDATE: Police ID Burlington Suspect After Officer Injured in Alleged Carjacking
- Police are searching for a missing 10-year-old girl from Oakville
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: 401 completely closed in both directions due to collision in Milton
- Update: Teen charged after alleged stabbing of 79-year-old woman in Oakville
- College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario releases new guidelines for treatment during pandemic
- Province investing millions in broadband and cellular service for Ontarians
- Officer Injured in Stolen Vehicle Collision in Burlington
- PHOTOS: Police ID Burlington Suspect After Officer Injured in Alleged Carjacking
- Halton Police Continue Hunt for Burlington Carjacking Suspect
- Halton Police Officer Struck By Fleeing Vehicle In Milton
- Stolen Vehicle Involved in Burlington Crash