Police Nab Driver Breaking Speed Limit on Major Road in Oakville
One driver’s licence has been suspended following a speeding incident in Oakville on Monday night.
Halton Regional Police say a G2 driver was caught driving 133 km/h in a 60 km/h zone on Burnhamthorpe Road in Oakville
The incident happened on Monday April 30.
The driver’s licence has been suspended and their vehicle has been impounded for seven days. The driver could receive an additional 30-day suspension upon conviction for being a novice driver.
Photo courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- Significant snow in the forecast for Halton
- 3 suspects wanted after attempted robbery and shooting in Milton: Halton Police
- What are the key issues in the Ontario teachers’ disputes with the province?
- Burlington mayor issues statement after concerns raised around Millcroft Golf Course
- Ontario will need to recall defective licence plates, cabinet minister says