Police Nab Driver Breaking Speed Limit on Major Road in Oakville
One driver’s licence has been suspended following a speeding incident in Oakville on Monday night.
Halton Regional Police say a G2 driver was caught driving 133 km/h in a 60 km/h zone on Burnhamthorpe Road in Oakville
The incident happened on Monday April 30.
The driver’s licence has been suspended and their vehicle has been impounded for seven days. The driver could receive an additional 30-day suspension upon conviction for being a novice driver.
Photo courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- UPDATE: Arrest Made in Connection with Armed Kidnapping of 22-Year-Old
- A Big Change is on its Way to Starbucks Locations in Halton
- Part of QEW in Oakville Blocked Following Vehicle Fire
- ARMED KIDNAPPING: Police Searching for Male Kidnapped by Three Masked Men
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Highway Lanes Blocked Due to Vehicle Fire in Burlington