Police on Scene Following a Partial House Collapse in Oakville
Police are currently on scene following a partial house collapse in Oakville.
The house was under construction and there was one male inside, according to Halton police.
Police say the male has sustained injuries but is conscious and breathing.
The male is currently being treated by paramedics on scene, police say.
The cause of the partial house collapse is currently unknown.
House collapse with person trapped under rubble on Sabel Street. Second floor has fallen on top of workers pic.twitter.com/xhFzmCmxpF— Andrew Collins (@ACollinsPhoto) September 26, 2018
We will provide further updates as they become available.UPDATE (2:40 p.m Sept. 26.): The partial collapse happened on Sable St. in Oakville. Male victim was conscious and coherent the whole time. The male has been transported to the Hamilton General Hospital with leg injuries, a possible broken pelvis, and lacerations on his head.
- Desperation for Rentals Reaches Fever Pitch in Halton
- UPDATE: Oakville Regional and Town Councillor Refuses to Step Down After In-Laws Charged by OPP
- Oakville Residents Charged Following Municipal Election Investigation
- Police Searching for Suspect Wanted on Warrants for Assault and Failing to Attend Court
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About the Ontario Racquet Club Near Oakville