Police on Scene Following a Partial House Collapse in Oakville
Police are currently on scene following a partial house collapse in Oakville.
The house was under construction and there was one male inside, according to Halton police.
Police say the male has sustained injuries but is conscious and breathing.
The male is currently being treated by paramedics on scene, police say.
The cause of the partial house collapse is currently unknown.
House collapse with person trapped under rubble on Sabel Street. Second floor has fallen on top of workers pic.twitter.com/xhFzmCmxpF— Andrew Collins (@ACollinsPhoto) September 26, 2018
We will provide further updates as they become available.UPDATE (2:40 p.m Sept. 26.): The partial collapse happened on Sable St. in Oakville. Male victim was conscious and coherent the whole time. The male has been transported to the Hamilton General Hospital with leg injuries, a possible broken pelvis, and lacerations on his head.
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- LATEST: Ontario up to 3,630 confirmed cases, with 131 in Halton
- All Burlington parks closed to vehicular access in response to COVID-19
- Province issues another emergency alert in response to COVID-19
- Canadians aboard COVID-19 stricken cruise ship to start coming home today