Police on Scene Following Crash in Oakville
January 4, 2019
A two-vehicle crash is causing delays in Oakville.
Around 3:30 p.m., Halton police said that officers are responding to a collision in the area of Cross Ave and Speers Rd.
Motorists are advised to avoid the area at this time.
- Halton police ramp up COVID-19 compliance enforcement with new powers
- Halton reports another 15 newly confirmed cases of COVID-19
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- Charges laid after non-essential Oakville business found to still be operating
- Will COVID-19 affect Halton house prices?