Police Respond to Car Fire in Burlington
Early this morning (May 31) Halton Police responded to a car fire in Burlington.
Police say that a driver, after playing baseball at Sherwood Park, got into their car and started the vehicle.
According to police, the engine then burst into flames.
However, the fire was quickly put out by Burlington Fire.
There were no injuries.
This driver got a bit of a shock. After playing baseball at Sherwood Park in Burlington, they started their car and the engine burst into flames. No injuries and the fire quickly put out by Burlington Fire. ^cjc pic.twitter.com/YNe5hMsv1T— HRPS Burlington (@HRPSBurl) May 31, 2019
Photo is courtesy of Halton Police.
- Canadian government warning residents to beware of convincing new SIN scam
- Exciting Event Coming to Massive Entertainment Facility
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Vehicle fire causing highway delays in Oakville
- Hamilton couple charged after police seize drugs, break and enter tools in Burlington
- Here's why Halton residents should vote strategically this election
- Burlington Fire Department Responds to Car Fire at Police Station
- PHOTO: Police Investigating Vehicle Fire in Burlington
- Fire Department Investigating Large Fire At Burlington Home
- Halton Fire Department Respond To Fire At A Residence In Oakville
- UPDATED: Police Responding to Vehicle Fire in Burlington