Police responding after two pedestrians struck in different parts of Milton
Halton police are responding to separate collisions involving vehicles and pedestrians in Milton.
Police say a woman was struck by a vehicle in the Derry Road and Trudeau area. Police also say an 11-year-old girl was struck in the Millside Drive and Main Street area.
Police say there is no other information at this time.
- Halton police ramp up COVID-19 compliance enforcement with new powers
- Ontario set to release data on how many could die of COVID-19
- Halton reports another 15 newly confirmed cases of COVID-19
- Police say they are not ticketing drivers for having more than one person in a vehicle
- Will COVID-19 affect Halton house prices?
- Halton Police Officer Struck By Fleeing Vehicle In Milton
- Milton Woman Charged After Collision Seriously Injures Two Pedestrians
- Police Responding to Two Crashes in Oakville This Afternoon
- Police ID Man Struck and Killed by GO Train in Milton
- Halton Police on Scene Following Pedestrian Allegedly Being Struck by Train