Police Responding to House Fire in Milton
Officers and Milton Fire Department are on scene for a fire this evening.
Around 7:10 p.m., police reported they were responding to a fire at a residence on Gooding Crescent, west of Britannia at Regional Road 25.
There is no word on injuries at this time.
UPDATE: Police report that the fire, which was started on a stove, has been extinguished. All residents were evacuated and there are no injuries, with only moderate damage to the stove and countertop.
- All Burlington parks closed to vehicular access in response to COVID-19
- Province issues another emergency alert in response to COVID-19
- LATEST: Ontario up to 3,630 confirmed cases, with 131 in Halton
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, 100 cases confirmed in Halton
- Ontario extends business closures amid COVID-19 crisis
- Halton Police And Fire Department Responding To Large Fire At Milton Scrap Yard
- Halton Hills Fire Services Responding to House Fire in Georgetown
- ROAD CLOSURE: Fire Department on Scene of House Fire in Halton Hills
- Halton Fire Department Respond To Fire At A Residence In Oakville
- Milton Fire Department Investigating Fire at Daisy Mart Convenience Store