Police Responding to Reports of Gas Leak at Toronto Premium Outlets in Halton Hills
Police are on scene following a reported gas leak at Toronto Premium Outlets in Halton Hills.
Shortly after 2:15 p.m., Halton police announced that officers are currently responding to a report of a natural gas leak at the shopping centre.
The gas company and Fire Department are being notified.
Updates to follow.
Police say Union Gas and the Halton Hill Fire Department are on scene. The affected area is under construction.
The east side of mall is being closed off to traffic.
Police say a large 3” gas line has been ruptured.
The construction area has been evacuated.
Police say gas is blowing away from the mall at this time.
- Skies will be clear in Halton for optimal Perseid meteor shower viewing
- Burlington man wanted in sexual assault and choking investigation
- Passengers aboard several early-August flights to Pearson test positive for COVID-19
- Halton District School Board releases reopening plan for Sept. 2020
- Police looking for missing 24-year-old Burlington woman
- Halton Police And Fire Department Responding To Large Fire At Milton Scrap Yard
- Building Evacuated Due to Chemical Leak in Oakville
- Transformer Fire Impacting Georgetown Residents and Toronto Premium Outlets
- ROAD CLOSURE: Fire Department on Scene of House Fire in Halton Hills
- Road closed due to gas leak in Oakville: Police