Police Responding to Reports of Gun Shots in Milton
Halton Regional Police are responding to reports of shots fired in Milton.
According to police, the incident took place in the vicinity of Maple Avenue and Main Street East.
Police are advising residents and the public to stay clear of this area and to expect ongoing heavy police presence.
Additional information to follow.
UPDATE: Police confirmed that one victim has been located and has been transported to a hospital.
This is an active investigation, so police are asking the public to stay clear of the area. Updates to follow.
UPDATE: Police are asking anyone with dash cam video that may have captured footage from the area between 2:40 p.m. and 3 p.m. (Feb. 1) to contact Halton Police at 905-825-4777 or 905-825-4747.
UPDATE: Police are also asking anyone who may have witnessed any interactions in the area between 2:40 p.m. and 3 p.m. to contact Halton Police at 905-825-4777 or 905-825-4747.
UPDATE: There is still a heavy police presence in the area of Maple Avenue and Main Street East. Police are continuing to request that the public stay out of this area due to the active investigation.
- 33-Year-Old Female Driver Charged After Travelling From Milton to Oakville at Insane Speed
- Suspect Charged Following Burlington Shooting
- Victim of Burlington Shooting Identified As EMS Dispatcher
- Here’s What’s Coming to Netflix Canada in September 2019
- All Lanes Blocked on QEW Following Collision in Burlington