Police Say A Child Has Gone Missing In Milton
There are reports of a child who has gone missing in Milton.
A search is underway for 13-years-old Joshua Harvey-Cudjoe. Police say Harvey-Cudjoe was last seen at 12:40 p.m. near Chris Hadfield Public School. He was seen walking near the school.
The Halton Police have released the description and image of the child. Harvey-Cudjoe has a "black, small build" with "short black curly hair." He was last seen wearing a "black coat with lime green trim, blue PUMA hoodie, jeans and Under Armour shoes."
The Halton Police are urging anyone with any information to call them immediately.
Joshua Harvey-Cudjoe has been located by the police according to the Halton Police Twitter page. He is safe and no injuries have been reported.
The Halton Police also took to Twitter to thank the community and their media partners for sharing the information about Harvey-Cudjoe.
- Police are searching for a missing 10-year-old girl from Oakville
- Streets closing for march against anti-Black racism in Burlington
- Thousands take to Burlington streets to march against racism
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: 401 completely closed in both directions due to collision in Milton
- Looming cold front will bring an end to scorching hot temperatures in Halton