Police Search for Missing Burlington Teen
Halton Regional Police are seeking public assistance in locating a missing 15-year old.
On Thursday evening just after 8 p.m., police reported that 15-year-old Gitti Wayezi of Burlington had gone missing.
Wayezi is described as a female with tanned skin, 5’3” and 120 pounds with a slim build, straight, black hair, and brown eyes. Police say she also wears blue contact lenses.
Anyone with information should contact police immediately.
- MISSING: Police Searching for Teenager from Burlington
- UPDATED: Police Seek Public Assistance Locating Missing Teenager in Oakville
- UPDATE: Halton Police Searching for Missing 18-Year-Old Female From Oakville
- Halton Police Searching for Missing 18-Year-Old Female From Oakville
- UPDATED: Police Searching for Missing Vulnerable 13-Year-Old From Oakville