Police Search for Missing Burlington Teen
Halton Regional Police are seeking public assistance in locating a missing 15-year old.
On Thursday evening just after 8 p.m., police reported that 15-year-old Gitti Wayezi of Burlington had gone missing.
Wayezi is described as a female with tanned skin, 5’3” and 120 pounds with a slim build, straight, black hair, and brown eyes. Police say she also wears blue contact lenses.
Anyone with information should contact police immediately.
- Police are searching for a missing 10-year-old girl from Oakville
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: 401 completely closed in both directions due to collision in Milton
- Update: Teen charged after alleged stabbing of 79-year-old woman in Oakville
- Halton police investigating armed robbery in Milton
- Province investing millions in broadband and cellular service for Ontarians
- MISSING: Police Searching for Teenager from Burlington
- UPDATED: Police Seek Public Assistance Locating Missing Teenager in Oakville
- Halton police search for missing Oakville teen
- UPDATE: Halton Police Searching for Missing 18-Year-Old Female From Oakville
- Update: Police concerned for the well-being of missing Burlington man