Police Search for Missing Man in Oakville
A young man with autism is missing in Oakville and Halton police are “very concerned” for his well-being.
Brandon Cameron-Morton, 21, was last seen on July 11 walking northbound on Third Line toward Speers Rd. at 1:42 a.m.
Cameron-Morton is white, standing 5-foot-5, with a medium build.
He has blonde hair and was wearing a black T-shirt, shorts, and white sneakers.
Cameron-Morton is high-functioning autistic, and has other medical conditions, say police.
Anyone with information is asked to phone the criminal investigations bureau at 905-825-4747 ext. 2216 or the on-duty Staff Sgt. at 20 Division at 905-825-4747 ext. 2210.
Photo courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- LATEST: Ontario and Halton COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- Police looking for 27 year old woman last seen in Oakville
- Here's what day you're asked to apply for the Canada Emergency Response Benefit
- Residents can sign up for Canada Emergency Response Benefit starting this week