UPDATED: Police Search for Missing Teen Last Seen in Burlington
Peel Regional Police request the public’s help in locating a missing teenager seen in Burlington.
Shamaus Evans, 14, was last seen on Monday (February 26) in the area of Aldershot GO station on Waterdown Road, east of North Service.
Evans lives in Brampton and is described as 6'0'', 145 lbs, with a thin build and brown, unkempt hair. He was wearing a black sweater, black jeans, blue shoes and a grey backpack.
Police say Evans should not be approached, as he is known to be violent.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts should contact Peel Police at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133.
Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
UPDATE: Evans was safely located on Friday. Police are thanking the public for their help.
- Police are searching for a missing 10-year-old girl from Oakville
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: 401 completely closed in both directions due to collision in Milton
- Update: Teen charged after alleged stabbing of 79-year-old woman in Oakville
- Province investing millions in broadband and cellular service for Ontarians
- College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario releases new guidelines for treatment during pandemic
- Former Halton Deputy Chief to Become Peel Regional Police Chief
- UPDATED: Police Seek Public Assistance Locating Missing Teenager in Oakville
- UPDATED: Police Searching for Missing Senior Possibly in Oakville
- Peel Police Advising The Public Of On-Going "Emergency Scam"
- Police Seeking Suspected Scratch Lottery Ticket Thief in Halton and Beyond