UPDATED: Police Search for Missing Teen Last Seen in Burlington
Peel Regional Police request the public’s help in locating a missing teenager seen in Burlington.
Shamaus Evans, 14, was last seen on Monday (February 26) in the area of Aldershot GO station on Waterdown Road, east of North Service.
Evans lives in Brampton and is described as 6’0”, 145 lbs, with a thin build and brown, unkempt hair. He was wearing a black sweater, black jeans, blue shoes and a grey backpack.
Police say Evans should not be approached, as he is known to be violent.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts should contact Peel Police at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133.
Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word “PEEL” and then your tip.
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
UPDATE: Evans was safely located on Friday. Police are thanking the public for their help.
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park in Milton
- Body pulled from water near Burlington lift bridge: Hamilton Police
- Indian police arrest phone scammers targeting Canadians
- Burlington and Oakville rent rates continue to skyrocket
- Oakville restaurant named a top 'date night' spot in Canada
- Former Halton Deputy Chief to Become Peel Regional Police Chief
- UPDATED: Police Seek Public Assistance Locating Missing Teenager in Oakville
- Peel Police Advising The Public Of On-Going "Emergency Scam"
- UPDATED: Police Searching for Missing Senior Possibly in Oakville
- President of Peel Regional Police Association Charged with Impaired Driving in Burlington