Police Search for Suspects Following Breast Pump Incident in Burlington
Halton Police are searching for two suspects following a breast pump incident that occurred in the City of Burlington.
On Jan. 11 at 7:50 p.m., according to police, a male and female suspect allegedly entered the Toys R Us store located at 3091 Appleby Line.
Police say the suspects selected an Ameda Finesse double breast pump. The suspects removed the security wrap and then the male attempted to return the item without a receipt.
When the suspect was denied the return, according to police, he took the item out to his vehicle.
The breast pump was valued at $210.
The male suspect is described as being Middle Eastern, approximately 40-years-old, 5’7”, and 160 lbs. Police say the suspect has short dark hair, facial hair, and was seen wearing glasses, dark pants, and a dark winter jacket.
The female suspect is described by police as being white, approximately 30-years-old, 5’6”, and 140 lbs. Police say the suspect has long blond hair, and was seen wearing dark pants, and a black coat with a grey scarf.
If you have any information regarding this incident contact Cst. T. LEAN #5662, Retail Thefts Unit, 30 division, 905 825 4747 ext. 2351 or Tori [dot] Lean [at] haltonpolice [dot] ca. Or contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or through the web at http://www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
Photo is courtesy of Halton Police.
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville
- UPDATE: Fatality Following Person Struck by Train in Oakville
- Multi-Vehicle Collision Blocking Lanes On Highway 403 In Burlington
- GO Train Halts Service After Person Struck in Oakville
- PHOTOS: Police Investigating One-Vehicle Accident In Milton
- Police Search for Three Suspects Following Incident at Burlington Fortino’s
- Police Searching for Two Suspect Following Gucci Store Theft in Halton Hills
- Halton Police Searching for Two Suspects Following Toronto Premium Outlets Incident
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Emille Shoes Incident in Burlington
- Police Searching for Suspects Following Burlington LCBO Incident