Police Searching For 3 Suspects Wanted For Credit Card Theft in Burlington
Halton Police are looking for help finding three suspects wanted for credit card theft in Burlington.
On August 26, a 73-year-old woman was shopping at a Sobey’s Store on Brant Street.
According to the police, the three suspects obtained her PIN for her credit card. The female suspect approached the victim in the parking lot and through sleight of hand, stole her credit card. The trio used the card at locations in Burlington and Mississauga.
The female suspect is described as a Middle Eastern woman appearing to be in her 30’s, 5’5 tall, with a slim build, reddish-brown hair, wearing a pink t-shirt and blue shorts.
The first male suspect is described as a Middle Eastern man believed to be 35-40, 5’8 tall, with a heavy build, wearing blue jean shorts, a white long sleeve dress shirt, a black wrist-watch, and a baby blue baseball cap.
The second male suspect is described as a Middle Eastern man believed to be 35-40, 5’7 tall, with a medium build, wearing a black baseball cap, black sunglasses on top of a baseball cap, a white Tommy Hilfiger t-shirt, jean shorts and black sneakers.
Anyone with information is asked to contact D/C Derek Gray of the Elder Abuse and Financial crimes unit at 905-825-4747 ext 2344.
Anonymous tips can also be sent via Halton Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
- Suspect Sought After Credit Card Stolen From Elderly Woman in Burlington
- Police Seeking Credit Card Thieves Following Wild Shopping Spree in Burlington
- Police Searching for Suspects Following Alleged Purse Theft
- UPDATE: Police Searching For Two Suspects Following Distraction Theft Incident in Burlington
- Halton Police Searching for Two Suspects Following LCBO Theft in Burlington