UPDATE: Police Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy in Georgetown
Police are searching for a missing child in Georgetown.
Shortly before 5:00 p.m., Halton police announced that officers are currently looking for a missing 10-year-old boy from Gardiner Public School.
The child’s picture identifies him as Alastair James Purves.
The school is located on Danby Road.
Police say the child is a white male who is 4’0” with a thin build. He has short brown hair and was last seen wearing baggy pants and a bright blue jacket. He was carrying a grey/black backpack.
Anyone who sees him shoud call police.
UPDATE: Police say the child has been located.
- LATEST: Ontario and Halton COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- Police looking for 27 year old woman last seen in Oakville
- Here's what day you're asked to apply for the Canada Emergency Response Benefit
- Oakville laying off more than 800 part-time staff in response to COVID-19