UPDATE: Police Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy in Georgetown
Police are searching for a missing child in Georgetown.
Shortly before 5:00 p.m., Halton police announced that officers are currently looking for a missing 10-year-old boy from Gardiner Public School.
The child’s picture identifies him as Alastair James Purves.
The school is located on Danby Road.
Police say the child is a white male who is 4’0” with a thin build. He has short brown hair and was last seen wearing baggy pants and a bright blue jacket. He was carrying a grey/black backpack.
Anyone who sees him shoud call police.
UPDATE: Police say the child has been located.
- UPDATE: Halton Police Searching for Missing 18-Year-Old Female From Oakville
- Police Searching for Missing Elderly Man in Oakville
- UPDATED: Police Searching for Missing Vulnerable 13-Year-Old From Oakville
- Police Searching for Missing Five-Year-Old Girl in Burlington
- Police Looking For Suspects Who Allegedly Used Child to Commit Theft in Oakville