Police searching for missing 70-year-old Milton man
Halton Regional Police Services (HRPS) are searching for a missing man from Milton.
Seventy-year-old Jozef Wilczynsai was last seen today at 1 p.m. in the area of Derry Road and Tremaine Road in Milton.
Wilczynsai is described as white, approximately 5’6” tall, with a slim-to-medium build, and dark brown hair. He was last seen wearing a navy-blue toque; a grey, down-filled jacket; grey cargo pants; and brown winter boots.
Wilczynsai does not have a cell phone or wallet with him, and police and his family are concerned about his safety.
Anyone who spots Wilczynsai is urged to call 9-1-1.
Wilczynsai has been located in good health, and has been reunited with his family.
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- Halton police ramp up COVID-19 compliance enforcement with new powers
- Over 400 new COVID-19 cases found in Ontario, with significant jump recorded in Halton
- G2 driver clocked going 206 km/h in Oakville
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic