UPDATE: Police Locate Missing Burlington Teen
Halton police are searching for a youth from Burlington who was last seen being dropped off at school in Oakville.
According to Halton police, 13-year-old Bradley Parkin-Williams was last seen on February 27, 2018 at 9 a.m. when he was dropped off at St. Dominic, his school in Oakville and “walked away at that time.”
Parkin-Williams was last seen wearing his school uniform and a Hawaiian fisherman bucket hat, say police.
Anyone with information should contact Halton police immediately.
UPDATE: Police say Parkin-Williams has been located.
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park in Milton
- Major phone scam affecting Halton; residents warned not to call back
- VIDEO: Ron MacLean's speech on the controversy and end of Coach's Corner
- Burlington Redditor learns snowstorm parking bylaw the hard way
- Oakville restaurant named a top 'date night' spot in Canada
- UPDATED: Police Searching for Missing Vulnerable 13-Year-Old From Oakville
- UPDATE: Police Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy in Georgetown
- UPDATE: Halton Police Searching for Missing 18-Year-Old Female From Oakville
- Halton Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Missing 95-Year-Old Man
- Bomb Threat Being Investigated by Police at Oakville School