Police Searching for Missing Elderly Man in Oakville
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing elderly man last seen in Oakville.
Halton police are looking for an 80-year-old male who was last seen walking northbound on Bronte near Lakeshore Rd.
He is described as a male with white/grey hair who is 5’10”. He was last seen wearing a brown leather coat with a hood, blue jeans and black shoes.
Call 9-1-1 if you see him.
Photo to follow.
UPDATE: According to police, the missing 80-year-old male has been located safe and sound.
- Police Searching for Missing Burlington Male
- UPDATE: Police Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy in Georgetown
- Halton Police Seeking Public’s Help in Locating Male Last Seen in Oakville
- Police Searching for Missing Elderly Woman from Oakville
- UPDATE: Halton Police Searching for Missing 18-Year-Old Female From Oakville