Police Searching for Missing Elderly Man in Oakville
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing elderly man last seen in Oakville.
Halton police are looking for an 80-year-old male who was last seen walking northbound on Bronte near Lakeshore Rd.
He is described as a male with white/grey hair who is 5’10”. He was last seen wearing a brown leather coat with a hood, blue jeans and black shoes.
Call 9-1-1 if you see him.
Photo to follow.
UPDATE: According to police, the missing 80-year-old male has been located safe and sound.
- Ontario to end streaming in Grade 9, early years suspensions
- Book publisher terminates relationship with duo behind Kelly's Bake Shoppe
- Burlington bakery under fire (again) after Blackout Tuesday response
- Kelly’s Bake Shoppe in Burlington Receives Nasty Backlash for Pride Cupcakes
- Hamilton-raised theatre star Nick Cordero dies at 41 after months of complications from COVID-19
- Police Searching for Missing Burlington Male
- Halton Police Seeking Public’s Help in Locating Male Last Seen in Oakville
- UPDATE: Police Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy in Georgetown
- UPDATE: Police concerned for missing 32-year-old man from Oakville
- Police Searching for Missing Elderly Woman from Oakville