Police Searching for Missing Elderly Man in Oakville
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing elderly man last seen in Oakville.
Halton police are looking for an 80-year-old male who was last seen walking northbound on Bronte near Lakeshore Rd.
He is described as a male with white/grey hair who is 5’10”. He was last seen wearing a brown leather coat with a hood, blue jeans and black shoes.
Call 9-1-1 if you see him.
Photo to follow.
UPDATE: According to police, the missing 80-year-old male has been located safe and sound.
- UPDATE: SIU investigating man's fall from balcony in Oakville
- One person injured during interaction with police in Oakville
- Single-home buyers and condo living on the rise; here's what you need to earn in Hamilton-Burlington
- Update: Oakville doctor arrested again for sexual assault
- Former Blue Jays shortstop Tony Fernandez dies