Police Searching For Missing Man Last Seen in Oakville
Halton Police are searching for a missing man last seen in Oakville.
Trevor McDuff, 38, was last seen in the 3rd and Dundas area.
He is described as 5'8, weighing 180 lbs, with short brown hair, hazel eyes, clean shaven. He was last seen wearing a grey hoodie, blue/white stripped chi cubs Tshirt, blue jeans and black shoes.
Anyone with any information on him is asked to call Call 905-825-4747 ext 2210.
More updates to follow.
McDuff has been safely located by police.
- UPDATE: SIU investigating man's fall from balcony in Oakville
- One person injured during interaction with police in Oakville
- Single-home buyers and condo living on the rise; here's what you need to earn in Hamilton-Burlington
- Former Blue Jays shortstop Tony Fernandez dies
- Update: Oakville doctor arrested again for sexual assault