Police Searching for Missing Oakville Man
Halton Police are searching for a missing Oakville man.
Michael Rame (42) was last seen in the area of Dorval Drive and North Service Road in the evening hours on May 6, 2019.
According to police, Rame left on foot and is not believed to have access to a vehicle.
Family members are growing increasingly concerned for his wellbeing.
Rame is described as a white male, who is 6’0”, with blonde/brown hair. Police say he has a medium build, and was wearing a black parka with fur a trim, a blue and grey long sleeve shirt, black Nike pants, grey and brown shoes, and is in possession of a black wheeled suitcase.
Anyone who may have any information pertaining to Rame's whereabouts is asked to call the 20 Division Criminal Investigations Bureau at 905-825-4747 Ext 2216 or the on-duty S/Sgt at Ext 2205
Tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
UPDATE: Rame has been located safe and well.
Photo is courtesy of Halton Police.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Four Burlington residents test positive for COVID-19, bringing Halton total to 25
- UPDATE: Male pronounced dead after driving vehicle into water in Milton
- Road closed after vehicle drives off roadway into water in Milton
- Oakville firefighter tests positive for COVID-19