UPDATED: Police Searching for Missing Teen in Oakville
Halton police are seeking public assistance in finding a missing 18-year-old tonight.
Police say that 18-year-old Jacob Rinkley left his home on Grandeur Cr. in Oakville on foot at around 9:30 p.m. on Sunday May 6.
Rinkley is described as a white male, 6’1”, with a thin build and short brown hair. He was last seen wearing a grey t-shirt.
According to police, he is believed to be somewhere in the area of Eighth Line and Glenashton, on foot and alone.
“His family is concerned for his safety,” police tweeted.
Anyone with information should contact police immediately.
UPDATED: Police said just before 11 p.m. that Rinkley was found in good health.
- Police Search for Three Suspects Following Incident at Burlington Fortino’s
- Suspect Sought Following Bank Robbery in Milton
- Dollarama Announces the Launch of Its New Online Store
- Milton Man Charged After Police Shut Down Cannabis Dispensary
- Man Arrested for Theft After Multiple Businesses Targeted in Oakville
- UPDATED: Police Seek Public Assistance Locating Missing Teenager in Oakville
- UPDATED: Police Searching for Missing Vulnerable 13-Year-Old From Oakville
- Police Searching for Missing Oakville Teen
- UPDATED: Police Seeking Elderly Man With Dementia in Burlington
- UPDATED: Police Searching for Teen Last Seen in Oakville