UPDATED: Police Searching for Missing Vulnerable 13-Year-Old From Oakville
Police are seeking public assistance locating a missing and vulnerable 13-year-old last seen in Oakville.
Halton police say Bradley Parkin-Williams left St. Dominic’s school on Monday May 14 at 3:45 p.m.
Parkin-Williams is described as 5’7” with a slim build. He was last seen wearing navy blue school uniform shorts, white running shoes, a white golf shirt, a green backpack, and a bucket hat.
Police say he is known to frequent wooded areas and abandoned buildings in the Bronte area.
His family is concerned for his safety.
Anyone with information should contact police immediately.
UPDATE: He has been safely located and police are thanking the public for their help.
- Here's what you need to earn to 'live' in Halton
- Unpopular Opinion: 'Free speech' is not a thing and good riddance to 'Grapes'
- Ontario government passes bill to limit public wages
- 'Over 400 crashes in 24 hrs' reported by OPP during snowfall
- Burlington, Milton, Oakville hit with extreme cold Wednesday
- UPDATE: Police Locate Missing Burlington Teen
- UPDATED: Police Seek Public Assistance Locating Missing Teenager in Oakville
- UPDATED: Police Searching for Missing Teen in Oakville
- UPDATED: Police Searching for Vulnerable Woman From Milton
- UPDATED: Police Seeking Elderly Man With Dementia in Burlington