UPDATED: Police Searching for Missing Vulnerable 13-Year-Old From Oakville
Police are seeking public assistance locating a missing and vulnerable 13-year-old last seen in Oakville.
Halton police say Bradley Parkin-Williams left St. Dominic’s school on Monday May 14 at 3:45 p.m.
Parkin-Williams is described as 5’7” with a slim build. He was last seen wearing navy blue school uniform shorts, white running shoes, a white golf shirt, a green backpack, and a bucket hat.
Police say he is known to frequent wooded areas and abandoned buildings in the Bronte area.
His family is concerned for his safety.
Anyone with information should contact police immediately.
UPDATE: He has been safely located and police are thanking the public for their help.
- Watershed outlook and weather warning in effect for funnel clouds expected in Halton
- Trio of Burlington residents celebrating Lotto wins
- Police searching for suspect wanted in connection to shooting in Burlington
- Man arrested for hate-motivated assault in Oakville
- Canadian Medical Association preparing for potential second wave of COVID-19
- UPDATE: Police Locate Missing Burlington Teen
- UPDATED: Police Seek Public Assistance Locating Missing Teenager in Oakville
- UPDATED: Police Searching for Missing Teen in Oakville
- UPDATED: Police Seeking Elderly Man With Dementia in Burlington
- UPDATE: Halton Police Searching for Missing 18-Year-Old Female From Oakville