Motorcycle Driver Sought After Failing to Stop for Police in Milton
A motorcycle driver is being sought by Halton Police after failing to stop for an officer in Milton.
According to police, this incident occurred shortly before 1 p.m. yesterday (July 22).
Police say the motorcycle driver failed to stop for the officer in the area of Ontario and Pine Street.
Anyone who has any information pertaining to this incident is asked to contact Cst. McCullough at 905 825 4747 ext. 2405.
Photo is courtesy of Halton Police.
- Popular American chicken joint goes international, opening new locations in Ontario
- 460 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, 687 total cases found in Halton
- Sobeys confirms COVID-19 case at Oakville store
- Major mall in Halton announces reopening amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Province to release detailed testing strategy, urges all residents who want a test to get tested
- Vehicles failing to stop for stop signs results in police enforcement
- Halton Police Investigating Serious Motorcycle Collision In Oakville
- Halton Police Warning Residents Of Increasing Number Of Motorcycle Collisions
- Police Say Driver Caught Driving at Ludicrous Speed in Milton
- Arrest made in Oakville after police stop driver prohibited for life from driving