Police Searching For Shooting Suspect Who is Considered Dangerous
Police are searching for a shooting suspect whom they believe may be a danger to the public.
Peel police say a Canada wide arrest warrant has been issued for a suspect in connection with the Region of Peel’s 21st homicide of the year.
Police say that on Tuesday, Oct. 2, 2018 at approximately 5:47 p.m., officers responded to reports of shots being fired at a townhouse complex located at 7475 Goreway Drive in the City of Mississauga.
Shortly after, a man arrived at Etobicoke General Hospital suffering from an apparent gunshot wound.
Police say he later succumbed to his injuries.
The victim has been identified as 30 year-old Dorren Campbell.
Investigators have identified 31 year-old Richard Chambers as the alleged shooter.
The suspect is described as a black male who is 5’11” and 175 lbs. with black hair and brown eyes.
Police say the suspect is also wanted on another Canada-wide arrest warrant for an alleged shooting that occurred on Sept. 22, 2018.
Police say that shooting also occurred in Mississauga.
Police say the suspect is advised to seek legal counsel and turn himself in to the nearest police station.
According to police, the suspect is considered a danger to the public. Anyone who sees him is asked to avoid approaching him and call 911 immediately.
Police say anyone found assisting the suspect in evading arrest, may be arrested and subject to prosecution.
Investigators are appealing for witnesses, dash-cam video, and surveillance video or for anyone who may have information concerning this investigation to contact Peel Regional Police Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau at (905) 453-2121 Ext 3205.
- Police Seeking Witness Following Sexual Assault Incident in Burlington
- Burlington Resident Rich After Winning Massive Lotto Prize
- A Frightening New Scam is Scaring Halton Residents into Giving Up Private Information
- Here’s When L.L. Bean is Opening in Oakville
- 5 Swimming Spots You Have to Visit Outside of Halton
- Police Seeking Second Suspect in Murder of 14 Year Old Boy in Mississauga
- Police Arrest Second Suspect After 14-Year-Old Boy Murdered
- Canada-wide Arrest Warrant Issued For Suspect In Deadly Shooting At After-Party
- UPDATE: Police Re-Identify Suspect After Hells Angels Member Killed in Mississauga
- Nation-Wide Arrest Warrant Issued for Murder Suspect After Suspicious Death in Brampton