Police Searching For Suspect After 13-Year-Old Male Was Sexually Assaulted in Burlington
Halton Police are searching for a suspect after a 13-year-old male was sexually assaulted in Burlington.
According to police, on Nov. 5 the Child Abuse and Sexual Assault Unit (CASA) commenced an investigation after a 13-year-old male disclosed that he was sexually assaulted while using the washroom at The Bay in the Burlington Centre.
The sexual assault, according to police, occurred on Nov. 4 sometime between 3 and 5:00 p.m., while the victim was in the washroom.
Police say, the victim advised that he was approached by a white male. At this time the victim was sexually assaulted.
The suspect is described by police as a white male, who is between the ages of 30 40-years-old, who has spiked blonde hair with a goatee. Police say, the male was wearing jeans, and a blue and white T-shirt with running shoes.
Police are asking anyone with information regarding this or similar incidents to contact the Child Abuse and Sexual Assault Unit - Detective Sergeant Chris Newcombe at 905-465-8965 or Detective Constable Mark Werner at 905-465-8747.
Tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
Police are reminding the public to be vigilant with their safety and report any suspicious incidents to police immediately.
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Alleged Sexual Assault Incident in Burlington
- MOST WANTED: Male Suspect Wanted for Historical Sexual Assault in Burlington
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Sexual Assault Incident in Oakville
- Suspect Sought Following Sexual Assault Incident in Milton
- Police Seeking Witness Following Sexual Assault Incident in Burlington