Police Searching for Suspect After Vodka Stolen From LCBO in Burlington
Halton Police are searching for an alleged suspect after vodka was stolen from an LCBO in Burlington.
According to police, on Feb. 6, 2019, just before 8 p.m., a man was seen in the LCBO located at 2025 Guelph Line.
Police allege that the man selected a bottle of Ciroc Vodka valued at $114.15 and concealed it in his jacket pocket.
According to police, the man purchased a bottle of wine but made no attempt to pay for the concealed vodka.
The alleged suspect is described as a white male who is 5'9". Police say the suspect has a stocky build, short dark hair that is longer on the top and shaved on the sides, and a stubbled round face. According to police, the suspect was wearing a blue jacket, yellow scarf, grey pants, and black running shoes with white trim.
If you have any additional information pertaining to this incident, contact Cst. T. LEAN #5662, Retail Thefts Unit, 30 division, 905 825 4747 ext. 2351 or Tori [dot] Lean [at] haltonpolice [dot] ca. Or contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
Photo is courtesy of Halton Police.
- Suspect Sought After Vodka Stolen From Customer at LCBO in Burlington
- Police Searching for Suspect Following LCBO Incident in Milton
- Suspect Sought Following Shoplifting Incident at LCBO in Oakville
- Police Seeking Suspect Following Shoplifting Incident at LCBO in Burlington
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Emille Shoes Incident in Burlington