Police Searching for Suspect Following an Alleged Eyeglass Robbery
Police are searching for a suspect following an alleged eyeglass robbery.
According to police, on Oct. 5, an unknown male went into the Blur Eyewear store, located at 1025 Plains Road East in Burlington, and stole a pair of Dita Birch Eyeglasses valued at $655.
Police are describing the suspect as a white male, in his 40s, who is about 6’2” tall, approximately 215 lbs., who has blue eyes, a shaved head, a goatee greying in colour, and was wearing a red t-shirt, a grey suit jacket, blue jeans and Converse runners, and dark sunglasses.
Anyone with any information is asked to call Cst. N. Dabas #7915, Retail Theft Unit, 30 Division at 905-825-4747 Ext. 2351 or Naresh [dot] Dabas [at] haltonpolice [dot] ca
Photo courtesy of Halton Police.
- A New Highway is Moving Forward in the GTA
- Driver Facing Charges After Sitting at Green Light in Burlington for Too Long
- Lanes Blocked On QEW Toronto Bound Due To Collision In Oakville
- Lanes Blocked On QEW Due To Collision In Oakville
- Suspect Arrested After Stealing Tip Jar From Tamp Coffee in Burlington
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Incident at Georgetown Superstore
- Police Searching for Two Suspects Following Theft at a Popular Oakville Store
- Police Searching for Suspects Following Burlington LCBO Incident
- Police Searching for Suspect After Groceries Stolen in Milton
- Police Seeking Suspect After Clothing Stolen From Marshalls in Burlington