Police Searching for Suspect Following Clothing Theft in Oakville
Police are searching for one suspect following a clothing theft that occurred in the Town of Oakville.
According to police, on Feb. 6, 2019, around 6:45 p.m., a man was seen in the Winners located at 2460 Winston Churchill Blvd.
Police allege that the man selected two Diesel men’s sweaters, a white men’s sweater with a floral print, and three pairs of Adidas pants.
The total value of all these items was $201.
According to police, the man walked out with the items draped over his arm, making no attempt to pay.
The suspect is described as a white, 5'9" male, who is 160 lbs. Police say the suspect is approximately 30-years-old. According to police, the suspect was wearing black pants, a black winter jacket, a red sweater, and black shoes.
If you have any information regarding this incident, contact Cst. T. LEAN #5662, Retail Thefts Unit, 30 division, 905 825 4747 ext. 2351 or Tori [dot] Lean [at] haltonpolice [dot] ca. Or contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
Photo is courtesy of Halton Police.
- Special weather statement regarding "significant snowfall" in effect for Halton
- New blockade suspends GO Train service west of Toronto
- VIDEO: Vehicle fire snarling traffic in Oakville
- Heavy snow warning issued for Burlington, Milton, Oakville
- Tracks between Aldershot GO Station and Hamilton GO Station shut down due to protests
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Incident at Oakville Winners
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Emille Shoes Incident in Burlington
- Halton Police Searching for Suspect Following Gucci Incident at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Police Searching for Two Suspect Following Gucci Store Theft in Halton Hills
- Police Searching for Suspect Involved in E-Reader Incident in Burlington