Police Searching for Suspect Following Emille Shoes Incident in Burlington
Police are searching for a suspect following an incident that took place at an Emille Shoes located in Burlington (2394 Fairview St.).
At around 2:30 p.m. on Jan. 16 a suspect was observed in the Emille Shoes store.
The suspect, according to police, allegedly selected a pair of winter Blundstones, a can of Blundstone protective spray, and a pair of insoles.
The total value of everything selected was $284.99.
Police say the suspect removed the security wire with a pair of wire cutters and concealed the items into her bag.
The suspect then left without paying.
The suspect is described by police as a white female, who is 5’6”, 170 lbs., and has long straight red hair with blond highlights, and is approximately 40-years-old.
Police say the suspect was wearing black pants, and a black jacket with a white turtleneck.
If you have any information about this incident, contact Cst. T. LEAN #5662, Retail Thefts Unit, 30 division, 905 825 4747 ext. 2351 or Tori [dot] Lean [at] haltonpolice [dot] ca. Or contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
Photo is courtesy of Halton Police.
- Unexpected airport closure leaves Canadian travellers stranded on Cuban island
- Oakville youth arrested for "swatting" incidents
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Halton Police catch vehicle illegally passing school bus
- 3 suspects wanted after attempted robbery and shooting in Milton: Halton Police
- Charges laid in Oakville labour trafficking investigation: Halton Police
- Halton Police Searching for Suspect Following Gucci Incident at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Police Searching for Suspect Involved in E-Reader Incident in Burlington
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Incident at Oakville Winners
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Gucci Store Incident in Halton Hills
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Incident at St. Laurent Store in Halton Hills