Police Searching For Suspect Following Gas Station Robbery in Oakville
Police are looking for a suspect following an early morning robbery in Oakville.
Halton say the alleged incident, which took place in the early hours of March 14, occurred at the Petro-Canada gas station at Third Line and North Service Rd.
Police say that at approximately 2:00 a.m., a lone male suspect entered the gas station kiosk armed with a knife.
Police allege the suspect obtained an undetermined amount of cash and cigarettes before fleeing through the parking lot.
No injuries were reported in connection with the incident.
Officers and K9 units were dispatched to investigate.
Police say the suspect is described as a white male who is 20-30 years old. He was last seen wearing a winter parka, black hoodie, khaki pants, blue shirt and black gloves. He was seen with a dark blue gym bag.
Anyone with information pertaining to this incident is asked to contact the Oakville Criminal Investigations Bureau at 905-825 4747 ext. 2216.
Photo courtesy of Halton police
- Some Halton schools will close for 2 days due to strikes
- WALK THRU + TRY: New gnocchi dish at Capra’s Kitchen
- Warning issued after 'TikTok penny challenge' goes viral
- Canadian government warning residents to beware of convincing new SIN scam
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Incident at Oakville Gas Station
- Police Investigating Robbery at Milton Gas Station
- Police Investigating Armed Gas Station Robbery in Oakville
- Police Searching for Suspect of Gas Station Robbery in Burlington
- Halton Police Investigating Christmas Eve Gas Station Robbery in Oakville